Pegasystems Inc. is a software firm situated in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It came to light in 1983 with a focus on software development for Business Process Management (BPM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Pegasystems is a market leader when it comes to operational efficiency and customer engagement software. Pegasystems has clients from multiple sectors all around the globe, including insurance firms, banks, and others. As a result, there is a high need for Pega-certified personnel. By obtaining such a certification, you showcase that you are knowledgeable and skilled in the business.
Pega Certifications: Meaning
Pega Certification is the most popular credential. However, there are many distinct certifications necessary in the Pega business.
Thus, Pega Academy has created a global community of thousands of Pega Certified Professionals who come together to succeed in optimizing the value of Pega solutions. However, the Professional Pega Certification Program shows that individuals possess the necessary skills and knowledge to become successful as a professional.
Different Pega Certifications
Pega provides several credentials to meet various positions and specialties. Following are some of the significant credentials:
● Pega Business Architect Certification
This credential focuses on the skills required to participate in the design and development of a Pega application. However, these qualified professionals acquire the fundamental abilities for developing, analyzing, and establishing company requirements.
● Pega System Architect Certification
One such career path is the Pega Certified System Architect. It aims at developers and technical employees who want to learn more about designing Pega applications. Moreover, this certificate provides a basic assessment of your familiarity and expertise in Pegasystems.
● Certified Lead System Architect
In order to obtain this certification, you must be a Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCLSA). However, you must be willing to learn new things since this credential will help you become a key member of an exceptional team.
● Certified Robotics System Architect
This certification is for system architects and software engineers who want to advance their knowledge in robotic and workforce automation. However, this certification teaches the fundamentals of Pega Robot Studio abilities, vocabulary, process flow, and essential building pieces. Also, it improves the ability to integrate robotic automation with Windows and Web applications and emphasizes the use of debugging tools for testing.
● Pega Certified Data Scientist
This credential is for professionals who want to master the Pega Next-Best-Action paradigm. Also, it shows how to create and apply decision-making techniques, predictive text, and adaptive analytics.
● Pega Decisioning Consultant Certifications
This certification exam is for professionals who design and develop Pega Decision Management or Customer Decision Hub solutions. However, the certificate ensures that you will have the necessary abilities to use predictive analytics, establish decision-making principles, and choose the optimal course of action.
Benefits of Pega Certification
The following are the significant benefits of Pega Certification:
- Pega certificates are a must for professionals in the development sector.
- Any company likes personnel who are familiar with Pega and are certified developers.
- You may complete the Pega certification from the ground up at any moment in your life.
- The Pega certification is appropriate for persons of any age who want to establish a name for themselves in business analysis.
- Also, you may obtain the Pega certification at many levels, from novice to architect, where you can easily design apps once you understand the fundamentals of OOP.
- Works in accordance with industry-specific solutions and has a widely recognized user interface that meets high quality.
Hopefully, you may find this article informative. We have compiled the different Pega certifications and benefits of getting these credentials. By looking at this overview, if you wish to have a course in this domain, we suggest you enroll in the Pega Online Training.